Purchase this listing and instantly download, edit and print your own wine labels!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Purchase this listing and download your file.
2. Open the PDF in Acrobat Reader
* no cost Download: www.get.adobe.com/reader
3. Edit the file with your personal information.
4. Print at home or at your local print shop.
* We recommend printing on full page label/sticker paper. Our files are not formatted to fit Avery templates
5. Cut and apply to the wine bottles!
ABOUT THE LABELS:
You will receive 2 different PDF files.
– File Number 1: Finished Size: 3″ x 4″ (4 per 8.5″x11″ sheet)
– File Number 2: Finished Size: 3″ x 4″ (1 per 8.5″x11″ sheet)
– Fonts are embedded into the file.
– Digital PDF Download
WHAT IS EDITABLE:
-The following text is editable: “Happy Birthday Elizabeth” and “Vintage 1987”
– You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader to make edits to this file.
– Colors vary depending on monitor and printer.
– Full page label/sticker paper is recommended.
– Make sure your print settings are set to print at actual size.
– You cannot edit your file on a mobile device or tablet.
– Not intended for use on Avery templates.
Thank You ❤
-Fonts shown are embedded into the file.
-You are not able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device.
View More Wine Labels: